Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am not making this up























It had been two years since I'd last stayed in Forks, Washington for a photography workshop.
Little about the quiet lumber town had changed, despite its new-found fame.
Only one specialty store.

And the signs.



















The marquee at our motel, the Olympic Suites Inn, read, "Edward Cullen didn't sleep here."

I arrived on a Friday afternoon. It was, incredibly, the day of the local blood drive.

At the high school.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Louise! I can't believe it looks like that, but then again, why not milk it for all you can! Incredible!

As always your photos are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Louise,
I found your card today and looked up your web site - really nice! I love your photos of the 'Twilight' moments.
Bests,
Jody Ellis