Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What you've been waiting for

Stop philosophizing and show us the pictures, right? I know everyone's interested in my take on turtles and pool signage, but my guess is you are more interested in these:











Some might say I have a passion for photography. Others might call it a mental illness. It's true I can't take more than 10 steps without stopping and taking a picture when I'm in a place I've never been before and will likely never be again, and it's true that that can test even the most tolerant of companions.
But even sidewalks are interesting in Greece. And people and trees and boats and butterflies and ruins and beaches and you just can't let any of them get away.

There are the most incredible sights in the world. And it is the most wonderful thing to be able to capture them to savor again and again. And it is even better when you can share them with others.
So there's no hope for me. But not all that many regrets either.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the second one...okay, I love them all, but that one might be my favorite!

Linda said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!