Saturday, February 18, 2012

About wrists

There might be people out there who aren't appreciating their wrists right now. Maybe they're thinking their wrists have always been there and they will always be there and they will always work properly, turning and twisting and allowing their fingers to do the jobs at hand.



I have a new appreciation for wrists and I would like to pass it along to all of you, so even if your wrists don't hurt and even if they don't have bumps in them, you just might take a minute to see how often they do what you need them to do when you need them to do it.


Without being thanked.


I am now officially thankful to and for my wrists, especially the wrist between my left hand and left arm, that makes it so much easier for me to type and take notes and play the piano and drive and wash dishes and take showers and vacuum and take pictures and give hugs.


And I am thankful for when every little part works properly and appreciative of those whose parts can't be fixed by a short surgery and encourage you to be to.

No comments: